- To participate in the membership discount program:
- your valid email address must be provided
- you have paid for at least 1 dive trip or 1 dive course of any level
- at least one month must pass since your first dive trip or dive course with us
- The membership program will allow for a 10% discount on dive day trips and does not combine with any other discount offers
Collecting personal informationWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information relating to any bookings you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address)
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
Using personal informationWe may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- personalise our website for you
- supply to you services booked through our website
Disclosing personal informationWe will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing. We may disclose your personal information:
- to any of our employees, professional advisers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- When logged in to this web site via Facebook your facebook name and email are saved as a cookies. Logging out from this web site will delete these cookies.
- All other non-facebook related cookies from this site do not contain any information that personally identifies a user.
- Blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Our detailsThis website is owned and operated by Colona Divers.
Our principal place of business is at The Three Corners Rihana Resort in El Gouna.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook.com/colonadivers